Login to BP2W

McConnon International

You are here:

News

Open Session: Put an end to the blame culture in your team

Research suggests that only 31% of employees are engaged at work! That leaves 69% who roll over and repeatedly slap the snooze button each morning because they have no emotional bond to the organization that pays their salaries each month.  HOW CAN YOU PREVENT THE OTHER 69% REACHING ACROSS AND REPEATEDLY HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON?  Join us for a free discovery session on how to make your place of work an even better place to work on 3 July 2015 (9.30 – 12.30).  Agenda available HERE

Newsletter

Want to be kept up to date? Subscribe to our newsletter!